December 15, 2013 § Leave a comment
We feel happy and excited to introduce you to our new subscription based model -StoriesAlive. StoriesAlive is a go-to digital library for children ages 3 to 8, with over 130+ highly interactive and award-winning stories, from treasured classics to modern day bestsellers – all brought to life through eye-catching illustrations, graphics and animation. StoriesAlive seeks to enchant, endure and engage children in its ever- growing collection of stories, including Auryn’s bestselling and premium titles – Teddy’s Day and Alphabet Animals.
Check out free StoriesAlive and avail SIX free trial titles on iPad: http://bit.ly/SA-sub and Android tablets (Google Play): http://bit.ly/SA_play
In this wonderful season of giving, even we have something to giveaway – an iPad Mini and Two $25 iTunes Gift Cards! You can take home an iPad Mini this holiday season, all you have to do is enter our Giveaway between Dec 15 – 30, 2013 to win. And that’s not it! Enter before Dec 23, 2013 for TWO Early Entries can win a $25 iTunes Gift card each!!
**Note: Only US residents and those who can provide US shipping address are eligible to enter this contest.**
October 31, 2013 § Leave a comment
The highly interactive and fun collection of apps includes restored classics to modern day bestselling stories from popular children authors – something for every child from ages 3-12.
Auryn Inc., the most award-winning publisher of premiere interactive children’s apps, today announces the release of 250 story apps for Windows 8 devices. With this announcement, Auryn’s children apps have further expanded its reach to their young readers as they are now available across the top three digital platforms including iOS, Android and now Windows 8.
Auryn’s collection of story apps on Windows 8, are engaging titles with beautiful illustrations and a good mix of classic and modern day bestselling stories that will stimulate young reader’s imagination introducing them to a wide range of story based experiences. All the apps come with interactive features such as Read To Me, Auto Read and Word Highlight to improve comprehension and reading skills.
Umesh Shukla, founder and CEO of Auryn, Inc., said, “Our release of 250 interactive and award winning children stories for Windows 8 is the greatest number of Auryn apps on any digital platform, and we are thrilled to be working with such a forward-thinking company.”
Apps are available on the Windows app store at http://bit.ly/AurynWin
May 15, 2013 § Leave a comment
“Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.” — Emilie Buchwald
This Children’s Book Week Auryn invites you to enter our giveaway http://bit.ly/11mfBJ9 and win as many as SEVEN APPS (iPhone or iPad) and a Mimiki plush for your kids.
This means you can read ONE new book everyday for a week with your child and his new best friend Mimiki. We bet, they’ll be more than delighted to welcome their new best friend.
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/aurynapps
Alphabet Animals, Paper Dolls, From The Game! and More App Fun for Kids and Adults this Spring from Award-Winning Digital Publisher Auryn
March 27, 2013 § Leave a comment
Auryn Inc. springs into action with world-renowned children’s authors and illustrators to expand library of storybook apps for children and sports fans photo sharing app this Spring on iPad and tablet devices.
Auryn Inc. the most award-winning digital publisher and creator of unprecedented children’s storybook apps for iPad and tablet devices, today brings more fun to reading and learning and another great way to enjoy your favorite sporting events with a fantastic line up of titles great for Spring time, including Alphabet Animals by Suse MacDonald, Breitville by Mary Engelbreit, Abby’s Aquarium Adventures, Part 2: Predators by Heidi de Maine, Some Day, Some Night by Jack Guinan and From the Game!, a photo sharing app for sports fans.
Each of these titles brings their own entertaining and educational experience:
- Alphabet Animals: Suse MacDonald, winner of Caldecott Honor, and Auryn recently released Alphabet Animals. In this app, animals – from an alligator to a zebra – take the shapes of all the letters in the alphabet. Each animal represents a different letter – but what could it be? To find the answer, children can tap on the animal to hear its name, tap to pull the card and hear the alphabet. This app is simple enough for children to learn their ABCs and expand their vocabulary while giving the visual treat of Suse MacDonald’s unique artwork. Available on iTunes now for $1.99 at http://bit.ly/XXmguu.
- Breitville: Mary Engelbreit, world-renowned artist and graphic illustrator, and Auryn teamed up with the new release of Breitville, a paper doll dress up and play app for the digital age. Classic paper dolls are back in digital form in Breitville, a virtual town, where hours of fun await youngsters and reminiscent adults who want to play dress up with paper dolls, decorate doll houses and record their own TV show, all in digital form on the iPad. Available on iTunes now for $3.99 at http://bit.ly/paperDoll.
- Abby’s Aquarium Adventures, Part 2: Predators: Children at younger age are more curious to find out about new animals and creatures. Abby’s Aquarium Adventures 2, introduces kids not only to sea predators, but also gives an insight into the world of people who work inside the aquarium. Useful facts and fun ‘quirks’ about each fish or sea animal is presented in a language that is easy to understand but also leaves space for more exploration. Available on iTunes now for $1.99 at http://bit.ly/102qRtA.
- Some Day, Some Night: Say goodnight to the precious little one in your life with the enchanting children’s bedtime storybook Some Day, Some Night. It’s a magical tale about a special day when the sun proclaimed, “I’d like to stay!” Stay up and not go to bed that is. But, with the help of his friends–the farmer, the birds, the rooster, the flowers, the wind and the moon and the stars, the sun learns that he too, like all good little boys and girls must go to sleep at night. Soothing rhymes, lush illustrations and themes of friendship, hope and love create the perfect environment for your child at bedtime. Available on iTunes now for $1.99 at http://bit.ly/X9SuUQ.
- From the Game!: The newest most exciting way to share images and videos from your favorite professional, college, high school or even recreational league games. Easily upload videos and pictures you take and share them with other fans. Just saw the best game of your life? Have the definitive panorama shot from your local stadium? Post your photos and videos and check to see who else has posted from that game. From the Game is the simplest way to connect with other fans, see their pictures and videos and share great moments caught while in the stands. No filters allowed, only great sport moments in their true glory. Available free on iTunes now at http://bit.ly/UKdf36.
“Spring brings National Reading Month and an overall renewed energy,” said Umesh Shukla, Founder and CCO of Auryn. “It’s Auryn’s goal is to bring the best in education and entertainment apps to children for hours and hours of enjoyment and learning. We are also excited to bring some fun photo sharing to adults with From the Game! All of these Spring titles are examples of Auryn’s dedication to making learning and life’s great moments more fun and memorable.”
About Auryn, Inc.
Founded by Academy award-winning visual effects experts from Hollywood’s top movie studios, Auryn Inc. is the most award-winning digital publisher of storybook and creative apps for the iPad, iPhone, Android and other tablet devices. Uniting leading technologists and creative artists, Auryn’s patented technology enables the company to produce ground-breaking interactive content for the new emerging tablet medium. Recognized by the Producers Guild of America and Variety magazine as the Digital 25 top innovator in Emerging Media and winner of more app awards than any other digital publisher, Auryn is paving the way in digital publishing and fast-becoming the leader in children’s storybook apps. For more on Auryn, visit http://auryn.tv/ and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest at: https://www.facebook.com/aurynapps, http://www.twitter.com/AurynApps and http://pinterest.com/appsbyauryn/
March 12, 2013 § 1 Comment
Played and collected Paper Dolls in your childhood? Now is the time to share your favorite game with your kids, while keeping up with technology…paper Doll Dress Up app in now available on iPad!!!!
Now, award-winning app developer Auryn has worked with Mary Engelbreit to transform the classic game of dressing up paper dolls into a fun and interactive app that brings the dolls to life, even allowing you to ask them questions and record “shows” with them! Kids wouldn’t want to leave the iPad now.
Read what others are talking about the app:
It’s super interactive and brings the paper dolls to life. You can even ask them questions or record shows with them! – Child Mode.
Breitville stays true to the simple pleasure of the paper doll, while offering top-notch iOS integrations. – Pad Gadget
If you still haven’t tried “Breitville” you sure are missing something! Visit the Appstore today!
January 14, 2013 § Leave a comment
“There are many little ways to enlarge your child’s world. Love of books is the best of all.”
~ Jacqueline Kennedy
Auryn proudly presents its Reader and subscription app: “Auracle”. Browse through Auryn’s Auracle library, try the Sample of the apps and buy those which interest you and your children.
Now you can also get an unlimited access to the library with Auracle’s subscription services, designed specially for parents and children who love to read NEW stories every time. Why waste time searching for new stories at the Appstore when you have loads of them in ONE reader app?
“The stories are downloaded to your iPad, so you can read them offline. And the company says that new stories will be added to the app regularly.” – AppsPlayground
The company, which has released lots of individual book-apps for iOS, now has a flagship iPad app called Auracle that gathers them together.” – The Appside
Make education fun with Auracle!!
December 14, 2012 § Leave a comment
The Chalk Box Story by Don Freeman is being recognised as the app that encourages creativity in kids.
Read the reviews for The Chalk Box Story
“The Chalk Box story is the perfect app to get kids yearning to draw and use their imaginations to create something colorful” – Teachers With Apps in their app review.
“In addition to learning about colours, children will also be entranced by the part which they play in creating the book as the story emerges.” – Gill Robins for The Chalk Box Story in the app review.
“The drawings on each page is simply breathtakingly beautiful and cute!” – I’m a Full-time Mummy in the app review for The Chalk Box Story.