May 15, 2013 § Leave a Comment
“Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.” — Emilie Buchwald
This Children’s Book Week Auryn invites you to enter our giveaway http://bit.ly/11mfBJ9 and win as many as SEVEN APPS (iPhone or iPad) and a Mimiki plush for your kids.
This means you can read ONE new book everyday for a week with your child and his new best friend Mimiki. We bet, they’ll be more than delighted to welcome their new best friend.
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/aurynapps
April 29, 2013 § Leave a Comment
“No one has ever become poor by giving.” – Anne Frank
Auryn is happy and proud to sponsor “Librarians Without Borders” (LWB) for their trip to Guatemala, for the third year in a row. Donating for a cause, that compliments our GOAL too, of reaching out everywhere possible to help spread literacy among children.
Even you can be a part of this, donate here: http://lwb-online.org/ during the course of April 22 to May 15, 2013, and become a part in promoting literacy among children, and help build a better future.
About LWB’s trip to Guatemala: The noble cause behind the trip is to promote literacy and learning. The Librarians Without Borders plan to focus on development and operation of a library at the Asturias Academy. By creating a community library in Xela to serve students, their families and members of the community, the Asturias Academy aims to foster a love of reading and promote education.
April 26, 2013 § Leave a Comment
WIN two Auryn apps of choice, enter our Giveaway today and get to choose TWO apps from the pool of 75 Auryn apps for your children. Isn’t it Cool?
All you have to do is WRITE a verse of yours or your child’s favorite poem or nursery Rhyme. You may also mention a rhyming poem of your own! So easy!!!
To enter the Giveaway, click here: http://bit.ly/ZyZXgu
Want to check out the list of Auryn apps? Here you go: http://auryn.tv
April 1, 2013 § 2 Comments
Have you checked out our latest app: “Alphabet Animals”? If not, it’s time you take a look at it. Everyone is loving it’s cute illustrations and unique animals corresponding to the letters. Don’t want to believe us? Watch the video by Children’s Tech and you’ll want to get the App right away: http://bit.ly/ABCvrev
You might want to refer to some expert opinions on “Alphabet Animals”. So, read along:
“Alphabet Animals: A Slide and Peek Adventure is a beautiful book-app from Auryn, with gorgeous illustrations.” – Apps Playground
“The illustrations are clever and drop dead gorgeous. The premise of the book is straightforward – expose little ones to the alphabet and to animals that have the same corresponding beginning letter, all while having a cheeky time!” - Teachers With Apps
“I like how children can learn the alphabet, animal names, and the shapes of letters through this app. I also liked the “Game” section of this app. I thought that this game was a great way to tie everything together.” - The iPhone Mom
“Besides learning about letters and animals, juniors can learn to be creative in expressing their minds.” – Geeks With Juniors
“New to this title is how each animal includes minor animated elements, subtle but effective, as each “tab” is pulled” – GiggleApps
“The unique animals are beautifully illustrated.” ”Overall a great app.” – Smart Kids Apps
“I think that this app is worth the price and will be loved by many children in the future and even in future generations to come.” – One By One Education
Alphabet Animals, Paper Dolls, From The Game! and More App Fun for Kids and Adults this Spring from Award-Winning Digital Publisher Auryn
March 27, 2013 § Leave a Comment
Auryn Inc. springs into action with world-renowned children’s authors and illustrators to expand library of storybook apps for children and sports fans photo sharing app this Spring on iPad and tablet devices.
Auryn Inc. the most award-winning digital publisher and creator of unprecedented children’s storybook apps for iPad and tablet devices, today brings more fun to reading and learning and another great way to enjoy your favorite sporting events with a fantastic line up of titles great for Spring time, including Alphabet Animals by Suse MacDonald, Breitville by Mary Engelbreit, Abby’s Aquarium Adventures, Part 2: Predators by Heidi de Maine, Some Day, Some Night by Jack Guinan and From the Game!, a photo sharing app for sports fans.
Each of these titles brings their own entertaining and educational experience:
- Alphabet Animals: Suse MacDonald, winner of Caldecott Honor, and Auryn recently released Alphabet Animals. In this app, animals – from an alligator to a zebra – take the shapes of all the letters in the alphabet. Each animal represents a different letter – but what could it be? To find the answer, children can tap on the animal to hear its name, tap to pull the card and hear the alphabet. This app is simple enough for children to learn their ABCs and expand their vocabulary while giving the visual treat of Suse MacDonald’s unique artwork. Available on iTunes now for $1.99 at http://bit.ly/XXmguu.
- Breitville: Mary Engelbreit, world-renowned artist and graphic illustrator, and Auryn teamed up with the new release of Breitville, a paper doll dress up and play app for the digital age. Classic paper dolls are back in digital form in Breitville, a virtual town, where hours of fun await youngsters and reminiscent adults who want to play dress up with paper dolls, decorate doll houses and record their own TV show, all in digital form on the iPad. Available on iTunes now for $3.99 at http://bit.ly/paperDoll.
- Abby’s Aquarium Adventures, Part 2: Predators: Children at younger age are more curious to find out about new animals and creatures. Abby’s Aquarium Adventures 2, introduces kids not only to sea predators, but also gives an insight into the world of people who work inside the aquarium. Useful facts and fun ‘quirks’ about each fish or sea animal is presented in a language that is easy to understand but also leaves space for more exploration. Available on iTunes now for $1.99 at http://bit.ly/102qRtA.
- Some Day, Some Night: Say goodnight to the precious little one in your life with the enchanting children’s bedtime storybook Some Day, Some Night. It’s a magical tale about a special day when the sun proclaimed, “I’d like to stay!” Stay up and not go to bed that is. But, with the help of his friends–the farmer, the birds, the rooster, the flowers, the wind and the moon and the stars, the sun learns that he too, like all good little boys and girls must go to sleep at night. Soothing rhymes, lush illustrations and themes of friendship, hope and love create the perfect environment for your child at bedtime. Available on iTunes now for $1.99 at http://bit.ly/X9SuUQ.
- From the Game!: The newest most exciting way to share images and videos from your favorite professional, college, high school or even recreational league games. Easily upload videos and pictures you take and share them with other fans. Just saw the best game of your life? Have the definitive panorama shot from your local stadium? Post your photos and videos and check to see who else has posted from that game. From the Game is the simplest way to connect with other fans, see their pictures and videos and share great moments caught while in the stands. No filters allowed, only great sport moments in their true glory. Available free on iTunes now at http://bit.ly/UKdf36.
“Spring brings National Reading Month and an overall renewed energy,” said Umesh Shukla, Founder and CCO of Auryn. “It’s Auryn’s goal is to bring the best in education and entertainment apps to children for hours and hours of enjoyment and learning. We are also excited to bring some fun photo sharing to adults with From the Game! All of these Spring titles are examples of Auryn’s dedication to making learning and life’s great moments more fun and memorable.”
About Auryn, Inc.
Founded by Academy award-winning visual effects experts from Hollywood’s top movie studios, Auryn Inc. is the most award-winning digital publisher of storybook and creative apps for the iPad, iPhone, Android and other tablet devices. Uniting leading technologists and creative artists, Auryn’s patented technology enables the company to produce ground-breaking interactive content for the new emerging tablet medium. Recognized by the Producers Guild of America and Variety magazine as the Digital 25 top innovator in Emerging Media and winner of more app awards than any other digital publisher, Auryn is paving the way in digital publishing and fast-becoming the leader in children’s storybook apps. For more on Auryn, visit http://auryn.tv/ and follow on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest at: https://www.facebook.com/aurynapps, http://www.twitter.com/AurynApps and http://pinterest.com/appsbyauryn/
March 15, 2013 § Leave a Comment
When I was a little girl, I decided the most wonderful things in the world were books. They were my friends. They kept me company when I was lonely and showed me a bigger world when I felt like I didn’t fit in. Around age ten is when Little Women captured me. I loved Jo March. She was self-conscious but pushed the boundaries of being proper anyway.
March 12, 2013 § Leave a Comment
Played and collected Paper Dolls in your childhood? Now is the time to share your favorite game with your kids, while keeping up with technology…paper Doll Dress Up app in now available on iPad!!!!
Now, award-winning app developer Auryn has worked with Mary Engelbreit to transform the classic game of dressing up paper dolls into a fun and interactive app that brings the dolls to life, even allowing you to ask them questions and record “shows” with them! Kids wouldn’t want to leave the iPad now.
Read what others are talking about the app:
It’s super interactive and brings the paper dolls to life. You can even ask them questions or record shows with them! – Child Mode.
Breitville stays true to the simple pleasure of the paper doll, while offering top-notch iOS integrations. – Pad Gadget
If you still haven’t tried “Breitville” you sure are missing something! Visit the Appstore today!